On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Could you explain why some radio stations have dropped you following your conversion to the Orthodox Church?
- Would the activities in defending the statue of Robert E. Lee in Charlottesville, VA be in violation of Exodus 20:4?
- Years ago, the Southern Baptist Convention changed their views on women as pastors. Do the scriptures restrict the ministry of women?
- Could you mention the publication that best expresses the views of the book of Revelation that you hold to?
- What happened to Matthew after Jesus was crucified?