Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the wonder and unimaginable reality of the incarnation. God is not only transcendent, but became one of us through the person and work of the Lord Jesus Christ. And because of His life, death, and resurrection, we can experience His very presence within us.
Questions and Answers:
- Do you have any practical suggestions for someone like me who doesn’t enjoy reading? How do I improve my memory?
- What do you think of Pat Robertson?
- When explaining the reliability of the Bible, how can we be sure the biblical writers didn’t mishear what God was saying since many do this today? How do I convey the Bible’s reliability to an unbeliever?
- What are your thoughts on the Eastern Orthodox Church?
- I read your book Has God Spoken, but I was wondering if Paul knew he was writing Scripture when he wrote 2 Timothy 3:16?
- Do you know anything about Paul Morton and Full Gospel Baptist Church? Don’t they lean towards Pentecostalism?