Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank welcomes Dr. Paul Copan to discuss a new book he coauthored with Matthew Flannagan titled, Did God Really Command Genocide: Coming to Terms with the Justice of God. Dr. Copan dispels the perceived similarities between Islamic Jihad and God’s commands to destroy the Canaanites, as well as the fallacious distinction in God’s character from the Old to the New Testament, and the justified use of force in light of Jesus’ charge to turn the other cheek.
Questions and Answers:
- Why did God stop giving us inspired writings?
- What is a prophet, and how is that office expressed today?
- How should we address the situation with Bruce Jenner?
- Can you explain the three days and three nights in Matthew 12:40? Doesn’t this mean Jesus should have risen on Monday?
- Is 2 Peter 2:20-22 and 3:16-17 referring to the apostasy of Christians?