Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the religion of Islam in light of the San Bernardino shooting. Despite this and other tragedies, politicians and media moguls make an overt distinction between radical terrorism and Islam. Hillary Clinton, President Obama, and even conservative news outlets all seem to be repeating the same mantra: Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance. But is Islam really a peaceful religion? The only way to answer this question is to understand Muhammad as chronicled in the Qur’an and Hadith, and the difference between him living in Mecca and living in Medina. Although revered as a prophet, if you compare the life of Muhammad with the life Jesus, you will find that they are vastly different. In these dark times, Christians need to be equipped to communicate what Islam really teaches and the truth that can only be found in the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Questions and Answers:
- Was Jesus actually born in the month of December?
- Is it right for a Christian to take on the title of apostle?
- There is a gay and lesbian club being organized at the high school my kids attend; do you have any advice?
- In the Old Testament, I see the Israelites mixing paganism with the worship of God. Is there a parallel to this with celebration of Christmas?