Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank welcomes back Graham Veale to discuss his book, New Atheism: A Survival Guide. Graham explains dogmatic scientism, the idea that claims one should only believe what can be known from physics and chemistry, the supposed conflict between science and faith, the fact that apologetics clarifies good reasons to believe the gospel and goes hand in hand with evangelism, as well as the baseless morality of new atheists.
Questions and Answers:
- As a Christian, what should my attitude be towards Canadians who go and join ISIS?
- I’m confused on the difference between tithing in the Old Testament and the New Testament. What does the Bible say about tithing?
- Could you elaborate on the idea of grace being imparted to believers in Communion?
- How should we understand the natural blood of Jesus with regard to the passage that says flesh and blood will not inherit the kingdom?