Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank welcomes Dr. Richard J. Poupard to discuss his article in the CHRISTIAN RESEARCH JOURNAL titled, “Postmodern Death: Organ Transplantation and Human Value.” Hank and Dr. Poupard talk about the ethical questions regarding organ transplantation and donation, the difference between brain death and biological death, the organ harvesting of Planned Parenthood, and human dignity as creatures made in the image of God.
Questions and Answers:
- How was God created if He’s the Creator?
- Why do some believe black people were cursed by God?
- What does the Bible say about fasting? How important is it?
- Could you tell me about Seventh Day Adventists?