Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank begins with an overview of Superstar ABCs as delineated in his book, Prophetic STARS in the Constellation of Biblical Prophecy. Then, in light of the terrorist attacks in Paris, Hank discusses Islamic jihad. Jihad is perhaps Muhammad’s most significant contribution to the history of humanity. It defines Islam, and it is the only major religion that has a developed legal system that requires mandatory violence to unbelievers. This makes Islam the earliest political ideology that developed terrorism as a policy not just a temporary expediency. Yet the squeamishness to identify Muslims as terrorists continues to be the bane of the Western world. Society is being swallowed like a python devouring its prey. The caliphate is coming, and the only solution is Christianity.
Questions and Answers:
- How should I respond to those who misrepresent Islam?
- My nephew struggles with homosexual desire and thinks he will go to hell because of it. What Scriptures can I offer to help him?
- How should Christians respond to the war on terror? Should we pray for our enemies?
- Can you explain 1 Peter 3:18-20, and what it means that Christ preached to the spirits in prison?
- Is Molinism biblical?
- How do we defend the God of the Old Testament in contrast to radical Islam and peaceful Muslims who say there’s no difference?