On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- How does someone get saved; how do you know that you have gone from the kingdom of darkness to the kingdom of God? Does baptism have a role to play in salvation?
- Does 1 Samuel 9:19, literally mean that Samuel will tell Saul all that is in his heart? Would a wise counselor know whether or not I’ve blasphemed the Holy Spirit?
- Are we responsible for mortifying the deeds of the flesh? Will there be greater rewards in heaven based upon what is done in this life?
- I have been diagnosed with lung cancer and I don’t have much time left; how can I be sure I won’t go to hell?
- Why do you bash preachers like John Hagee; I don’t understand that?
- Do we as Christians make idols when we combine pagan rituals like Easter eggs and bunnies with the celebration of Christ’s resurrection?