On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank gives a brief overview of the latest edition of the CHRISTIAN RESEARCH JOURNAL and answers the following questions:
- Why didn’t God reveal the Trinity more clearly to us before the New Testament?
- Why did God accept Abel’s offering but not Cain’s?
- Would you explain 1 Thessalonians 4:14-18? When does this occur?
- Are those who practice Judaism antichrists since they reject that Jesus the Messiah has come?
- Do the Old Testament moral absolutes and ethics apply today?
- In light of abortion, do babies go to heaven? Is there an age of accountability?
- I disagree with your assessment of Joseph Prince and Joyce Meyer’s teaching.