Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank welcomes Cindee Martin Morgan, daughter of the late Walter Martin to discuss abortion and a pro-life novella she has written titled: Rescue Me. In light of the fifty-five million abortions since Roe v. Wade and the apathy seen not only in the secular community, but now in the Christian community, Cindee shares her heart on this great evil and gives practical advice on how we can bring about change on this issue. She also offers comfort for those who have had an abortion and the forgiveness that can be found in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Questions and Answers:
- I had an abortion and have lived with the guilt; how can I forgive myself?
- What is meant by the phrase, “increase our faith” in Luke 17:5?
- Can you clarify your statements about Joyce Meyer and the prosperity gospel?
- I am an eighty-two year old widow and my children are in serious trouble with drugs; should I keep them in my will or give it to my grandchildren?
- If someone has an abortion and they repent, will they see that child in heaven? What if the child isn’t baptized?