Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank opens the broadcast by discussing a brand-new beginning. Soon the Bible Answer Man program will be streamed to Facebook LIVE, and YouTube, and you will be able ask your questions via social media.
Questions and Answers:
- Almost everyone I know has an LGBTQ person in their family. How can I reach them for Christ, showing compassion? Are there books or sermons I can lean on for help with this?
- How can I help my parents take the time to investigate other end-times views than their own?
- Do you have a favorite Apostle, and if so, why?
- After trying to reconcile with my wife for four years, is there a point in time in which I should just “throw in the towel?”
- My brother who was an unbeliever, died around this time last year. A few days later, we encountered a man and his son in the wilderness. His son had the same name as my brother. The man said, “Tell them what happened today,” and his son said, “I accepted Jesus!” Could this have been a sign that my brother accepted the Lord shortly before he died?