Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the importance of reading and understanding the Bible; highlighting the benefit of reading Scripture in context book by book, rather than reading it in bits lifted out of context. Commenting on an article in Newsweek by Kurt Eichenwald, Hank denounces Eichenwald as a spiritual terrorist seeking to decapitate truth, and goes on to discuss erroneous claims made in the article.
Questions and Answers:
- My friend believes that righteousness is something we will only experience in heaven, but I thought that as Christians we receive the righteousness of Christ. Is this true?
- How do I witness to nonbelievers?
- My stepson wants to know why he must make the decision to follow Christ or face eternal damnation.
- Related to a previous call about Matthew 7:21-23, how is it possible for someone to invest themselves in Christ and yet be deceived?
- Can you elaborate on why baptism isn’t necessary for salvation and what is it about baptism that you think is a work?
- What do you think about the idea that baptism is the place of salvation but not the means of salvation?