Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank answers a question he’s often asked about why God accepted Abel’s offering but not Cain’s. While condemning giving to get something in return, Hank demonstrates that giving is ultimately an attitude of the heart.
Questions and Answers:
- I have struggled throughout my life and have backslidden many times. How can I have assurance of salvation?
- Are these programs on TV about mediums and angels real? Are they getting their knowledge from the power of Satan?
- How do I answer atheists who say Christianity has borrowed everything from ancient religions?
- How do you harmonize John 3:16 and Romans chapter 9? Do you think this doctrine of God choosing His people can lead to forsaking the Great Commission?
- The late J. Vernon McGee recommended that when reading through the Bible, we need a good Bible translation, commentaries, a lexicon, and a concordance. What are your thoughts on this and where do you place your writings in this scheme?
- Do you know anything about Les Feldick?
- What is your opinion of Doug Batchelor? My son has been listening to him and is really convinced that Saturday is the only day to honor the Sabbath.