Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on questions concerning whether or not the fossil record supports the evolutionary paradigm, and describes how all the known body plans appeared rapidly and without evolutionary precursor during the Cambrian period.
Questions and Answers:
- Is dispensationalism biblical? Do you think this view leads people to wait for the kingdom instead of being out in the world doing the work of ministry?
- Why do you presuppose the Bible to be inerrant?
- Could you elaborate on your objections to the devotional, Jesus Calling by Sarah Young?
- If someone has tasted the goodness of God in salvation, will they be able to walk away from it later in life?
- Is the book of Esther a fictional story? Should most of the Bible be taken literally or not?
- How would you recommend witnessing to a Jehovah’s Witness? Do you think people who advocate slamming the door in their faces are misinterpreting 2 John 1:10?
- What are your thoughts on the book Are the Dead Alive Now, by Victor Paul Wierwille, and his idea that when we die we are not immediately in the presence of the Lord, but in a sleep state?
- My son wants to know how someone like Gandhi could be condemned.
- What are your thoughts on the Illuminati and what influence do they have on the church today?
- What is the biblical view of divorce? What should be done if there is good reason to reconcile, but you are no longer in love with that person because of things they have done?