Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the Cambrian period in which all known body plans came into existence without any evolutionary transitions.
Questions and Answers:
- How do you explain to a 9-year-old that there are no ghosts? How can I share the Christian faith with him in a way he can understand?
- Why didn’t Jesus call John the Baptist to be one of His disciples?
- Since Solomon’s life didn’t end well, does that mean he wasn’t saved? Does 1 John 1:9 apply to all sins?
- Before the Law was given, how did people know right from wrong?
- Are there any Bible verses that permit a person to kill during a time of war?
- How do we determine when each book of the Bible was written?
- In Isaiah 66:22-23, the text says the Sabbath Day will continue even in the New Heaven and the New Earth. Why aren’t there any explicit passages that teach we should worship on the first day of the week?