Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the characteristics of cults, claiming that cults are counterfeits very similar to counterfeit currency. Cults can be identified by unbiblical revelations, linguistic subversion, and theological perversions, which confuse or contradict historic Christianity. Hank encourages listeners to be so familiar with essential Christian doctrine that when a counterfeit looms on the horizon, they will know it instantaneously.
Questions and Answers:
- Are interracial marriages against the Christian faith? Are we allowed to eat pork?
- Is there any place in the New Testament that says murder and abortion can be forgiven?
- My father was a Freemason. Will he go to heaven?
- Can you clarify Jesus’ statements about preparing a place in John 14:2-3?
- How can I address an atheist who claims that since evil exists, God doesn’t exist?
- I have been a Mormon all of my life. If it’s true that Mormonism is a cult, what should I do?