Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank opens the broadcast by announcing the program today is on Facebook and YouTube LIVE! Hank also expresses his gratitude for the staff and supporters of CRI. In the third segment, Hank reads from the introduction of MUSLIM: What You Need to Know about the World’s Fastest-Growing Religion and deals with the incarnation of Jesus Christ.
Questions and Answers:
- Is there any particular scriptural reference that would support Israel being in the land today?
- I’ve seen YouTube videos that depict demons as the dispensers of punishment in Hell. Wasn’t Hell created as a place of punishment for the Devil and his demons?
- John MacArthur and Jimmy DeYoung are pre-tribulational in their view of eschatology. What are your thoughts?
- I have heard that the present inhabitants of Israel are not truly descendants of the twelve tribe if Israel, and this is the source of the trouble there currently. What are your thoughts on this?
- Can you provide biblical evidence for what it’s like in Hell?
- At funerals, it’s commonly said that the departed person is with the Lord, and yet the Bible says that the dead in Christ will rise when Christ returns. Can you explain this?
- Islam means the submission to the will of Allah, and all prophets have submitted to him. Your thoughts?