Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank asks listeners if they really have the Christmas spirit. More than the feeling of happiness we get when we receive a gift or a bonus, Hank contends that the true spirit of Christmas is a spirit of selfless giving, like the Lord Jesus Christ who humbled Himself for our sake; giving us the greatest gift of all.
Questions and Answers:
- I was raised Pentecostal, but my father joined the Jehovah’s Witnesses. Are they a cult; what can you tell me about them?
- Do you believe the Azusa Street Revival was a counterfeit revival, and if so, what does that mean for denominations like the Assemblies of God who were birthed out of that movement? You’re not a cessationist, correct?
- I attended a non-denominational church and partook of Communion, but my friend thinks I should only take Communion at my home church; what are your thoughts on this?
- My mom passed away from lung cancer, and now my siblings aren’t speaking to me because they think she had money that she didn’t have. What is the Christian way to handle this situation? Is there anything I can do besides pray?
- When we pray, are we to pray to the Holy Spirit or only to the Father?