Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank addresses the open hostility to the Christian position on homosexuality. Once upon a time, freedom of speech and religious liberty flourished, but now those who adhere to the Bible’s teaching on human sexuality are considered to be drooling rubes. Think of gay journalist Dan Savage’s profanity laced tirade against the Bible. Think of the NBA pulling the All-Star Game from Charlotte, North Carolina. Myriads of major corporations, businesses, musicians, colleges, and TV shows all get it, why don’t Christians get it? This is the climate in which we now live, and we must understand what discernment means.
Questions and Answers:
- What is your perspective on Brian Houston and Hillsong? Is this someone I should be listening to?
- My wife wants to divorce me, but I know the Bible is against this; do you have any advice?
- What is the meaning of Matthew 27:52-53?
- Which member of the Trinity should we address in prayer?
- I keep falling into the sin of lust. Are there limits to God’s forgiveness according to Matthew 18:21-22?
- What happens to unbelievers after death?
- What do you think of Perry Stone?
- Have archaeologists found bones of Old Testament saints?
- Can you explain what it means to cast pearls before swine? Should I stop speaking with friends who claim to be Christians but do live like it?
- My husband and I want to tithe, but we live in a town with a lot of Mormon churches. Do you know of an organization that contributes to God’s chosen children?