“Cloning is a horror show: a waste of lives, time and money — and the suffering that such experiments cause is unimaginable.” — Kathy Guillermo, PETA Senior Vice President
Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank mentions he is revved up. He just recorded a Hank Unplugged podcast with Gary Habermas. Also, this morning he read an article titled, “Scientists successfully clone monkeys. Are humans up next?” This article lays out the potentials we face as biological science marches forward. Producing a human clone would require testing on thousands of human embryos that would end each of those lives. Who would own the clones? The scientists who perform the ghastly experiments?
Questions and Answers:
- What does Jesus mean in Matthew 7:6 where he says, “Do not give what is holy to dogs and do not throw your pearls before swine.”
- Can you help me understand the difference between Malachi 3:10-12 and Matthew 4:7 in regards to testing God?
- Somewhere in Acts it’s mentioned that it’s ok to eat food sacrificed to idols, yet in Revelation 2:14, Jesus says it’s a sin. Can you help me understand what appears to be a contradiction?
- I’m searching for the passage of scripture that talks about adding to or taking from the scriptures. Can you help me find this?