Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank explains Jesus’ reference to His coming on clouds in the Olivet Discourse. These words have caused many skeptics to doubt the divinity of Christ and call Him a false prophet because He didn’t return within a generation. The phrase “coming on clouds” however, is a common Old Testament judgment metaphor, therefore, Jesus was not referring to His second coming, but rather his coming in judgment on Jerusalem and those who rejected Him. This of course, was fulfilled in 70 AD just as Christ predicted.
Questions and Answers:
- Why does 1 Corinthians 15:28 say that Christ will hand over the kingdom to the Father?
- Who are some other theologians that are non-dispensational and non-premillennial?
- Is it wrong for a Christian to have a tattoo? Some people quote Old Testament passages against this.
- What is something tangible I can do as a layperson to make a difference in our culture?
- Since it was forbidden for the Israelites to bring a dead body into the temple because of ceremonial uncleanness, is it wrong to have funerals in churches?
- In Genesis chapter 4, where did all the other people come from?
- Why is there no mention of dinosaurs in the Bible, and where do they fit in creation?