Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank gives a short commentary on Romans chapters 9 through 11 in answer to a question asked on yesterday’s broadcast concerning Romans 11:32.
Questions and Answers:
- What is your opinion of Warren Wiersby and his book, Jesus in the Present Tense?
- What are your thoughts on Marcus Borg and Meeting Jesus Again for the First Time?
- How do you interpret 1 Thessalonians 4 and the doctrine of the rapture?
- If there was only good in heaven, how did Satan turn to evil?
- Why was Abraham said to have waited patiently in Hebrews 6:15, but in Genesis he couldn’t wait for the promised child and had Ismael with Hagar?
- If there is only one general resurrection, what is the first resurrection mentioned in Revelation chapter 20?
- Can you address the website anintroductiontogod.com and the person who calls himself Yada? Is this associated with Yahweh groups?
- Will there be a massive conversion of Jews after the second coming of Christ? Can you explain the partial hardening of the Jews in Romans 11:25?
- My wife says you don’t need to go to church to be a Christian. Can you address this according to Hebrews 10:25?