Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank encourages listeners to watch their life and doctrine closely just as Paul exhorted Timothy in 1 Timothy 4:16. If believers fulfill this mandate we can turn the world right-side up. Christ trained twelve men, and they in turn trained other men, and through the power of spiritual multiplication, they transformed the Roman Empire. Although Christianity is crumbling all over the world, we will be called to give an account for what we did at this crucial juncture in history.
Questions and Answers:
- What does 1 Thessalonians chapter 4 teach about the rapture?
- Did Jesus realize He was the Messiah during Holy Week?
- Is stress caused by rejecting the light of the Lord?
- Why didn’t Jesus teach His disciples to end their prayers in His name?
- Do I need to be baptized in the Holy Spirit apart from water baptism? I went to a healing service where they told me not to pray but to declare my healing, and said I needed to speak in tongues otherwise I wasn’t converted.
- Is Allah the name of God in the Bible?