Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on communion with Christ. Describing that to know Christ is to know more than just doctrine. It is to experience Him in intimate, interactive communion, which is transformational as we experience the exchanged life of Christ within.
Questions and Answers:
- Can you explain Jesus words about John the Baptist being the greatest prophet, and yet the least in the kingdom is greater him?
- How can I share with a Muslim the reason Jesus had to die? How is God’s justice appeased through the merit of Christ’s sacrifice on our behalf?
- How can I have assurance of salvation in light of Matthew 7:21?
- What are your thoughts on the ministry of Myles Munroe?
- In Ephesians 2:2, what is the prince of the power of the air referring to?