Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank reviews a newspaper article discussing the new television program Cosmos, which is a twenty-first century edition of the original 1980 series with Carl Sagan. Hank uses this article to point out the errors of cosmology apart from God.
Questions and Answers:
- How should we interpret the dimensions of the New Jerusalem?
- Is there anything in the Bible that tells us the meaning of human existence? Since God has always had a perfect love relationship within the Trinity, why did He need to create us?
- When were the angels created?
- How do we know when to take the Bible literally and when to take it figuratively?
- Can you explain the succession of nations from the book of Daniel that you write about in Has God Spoken?