Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank reads an email claiming that he has done a disservice to John Hagee and Jonathan Cahn in recent broadcasts because they haven’t set any dates. Yet Hank shows how both men have clearly set specific time parameters related to their predictions. John Hagee claims that a world-shaking event will happen on the forth blood moon which will take place this Sunday, and Jonathan Cahn has said the Shemitah year would end on the 13th of September, which has already past. Eclipses happen frequently enough that statistically, they must at some point, correspond to some Jewish events, however, Christians should not be shaken by the erroneous prophecies of Hagee and Cahn. We must remember that all former observances of new moons and Sabbaths have been fulfilled by the Lord Jesus Christ.
Questions and Answers:
- Why does the Pope say that Christians and Muslims worship the same God?
- If John Hagee is wrong, why did major events occur during past tetrads?
- If you don’t believe in the rapture, what are you waiting for to be fulfilled in the future?
- My parents listen to John Hagee and I don’t know how to dissuade them from this. How dangerous is he?