Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses the determinism of B. F. Skinner as detailed in a chapter of Mark Lanier’s book Christianity on Trial, in which he counters Skinner’s determinism by stating that common sense and human experience point to the reality of free will.
Questions and Answers:
- My son says he believes in God but not Jesus. How do I explain to my son that Jesus is God?
- What does the Bible say about predestination and election? Who are the elect?
- I have a brother who claims he is gay. Is it still possible for him to go to heaven? What about someone who commits a sin like stealing; will they go to heaven?
- Can you expound on a previous broadcast in which you were discussing the Nephilim mentioned in Genesis chapter 6? Can demons materialize?
- When someone speaks in tongues, must there be an interpreter?
- Joel Osteen is coming to my city; do you have any advice on how to dissuade people from attending?
- What are your thoughts on Reinhard Bonnke?