Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares a few testimonies from listeners who have been blessed by the CHRISTIAN RESEARCH JOURNAL and the Bible Answer Man broadcast. Hank relates the words of Adam who says he can sum up the ministry of CRI in one word: discernment, and Keith’s encouraging letter tells of how he learned biblical interpretation and how to defend his faith.
Questions and Answers:
- I survived an unexplainable accident; was that the hand of the Lord protecting me or a guardian angel?
- Since the sins of Christians are forgiven, how will we be judged? We don’t have anything to fear, do we?
- Can you explain Exodus 4:24-26? Why did God what to kill Moses?
- What is your take on the rapture?
- How do you interpret Daniel 9:24-27?
- Can you expand on your previous answer concerning guardian angels?
- What is your opinion of the book, The Harbinger by Jonathan Cahn?
- In John chapter 11, what does it mean when the text says Jesus groaned?