Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares the recent experience of his son’s graduation from Baylor University and the God-honoring way the ceremony was conducted. In talking with Dr. Ralph C. Wood, Professor of Theology and Literature at Baylor, Hank was extremely impressed by his wisdom and theological knowledge.
Questions and Answers:
- Is election the only means by which someone can be saved? Can you address this in light of Acts chapter 16 and the conversion of the Philippian Jailer? Are you saying if one seeks after Christ, then they are elect?
- Can you give me some information about John Nelson Darby?
- How can you apply the armor of God as described in Ephesians chapter 6?
- Is the body of Christ the new Israel?
- Without a degree, how can you navigate the different views on spiritual gifts, women in ministry, and head coverings?
- Is Jude 1:23 saying that there are people who become Christians out of fear? Once we become believers should we view God as a God of wrath or a God of love?
- How can I refute dispensational theology? What passages of Scripture most clearly counter this teaching?