Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank states that “engagement is our DNA.” CRI exists to bring helpful resources to the Christian community. One new resource is the Hank Unplugged podcast where Hank takes you “out of the studio, and into the study.” Hank also talks about Lent and Easter and mentions that Lent is the preparation for Easter.
Questions and Answers:
- Is Satan omnipresent? If not, how can he have such a presence, causing trouble in the entire world?
- In Matthew 10 when Jesus sent out His disciples, He told them to only go to the Jews. Why did He limit the reach of their mission?
- In Matthew 13 where Jesus is talking about the wheat and tares, and the destruction of the tares, is this related to the end times, or something else?
- Which is better, being a good person, or believing in God?
- Leviticus 24 says that a person who kills someone must be put to death. Does this apply today?
- If humanity has free will, how can Calvinism be correct in saying that God has predestined men to either salvation, or damnation? How does free will work within Calvinism?