Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the growing acceptance of annihilationism and universalism. Quoting from Rob Bell and Clark Pinnock, Hank contrasts the orthodox biblical view of hell with the heretical view of those who deny it.
Questions and Answers:
- How should we understand predestination in light of passages such as John 1:12 and John 3:16? Why should we encourage people who have fallen away to return to the Lord, if everything will work out in the end because God has predestined it?
- Since some people have chosen to be separated from God in this life and will end up in hell, why will they miss the glorious presence of God if they’ve never experienced it in the first place?
- What are your thoughts on attending a church where the pastor carries a gun, and encourages other people to carry guns as well?
- My pastor taught that Cain was the offspring of Eve and the Devil. What do you think of this?
- Can you help me understand the context of Proverbs 8:22-32?
- Did God destroy humanity with the flood because of the Nephilim, and yet save Noah because he was the only one found to be righteous? How do we understand his righteousness in light of Romans 3:10?
- I have been hearing about a book claiming that Jesus was not God. I know that Jesus was the Son of God. Could you expound on this?
- Have you ever experienced a period in your life where you backslid? If so, what did you do to recover? How can I know my love for Jesus is real?