Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank conveys the brevity of this life and the reality of our own mortality. Using examples from the life of his father as well as his own, Hank reminds listeners to live for the glory of God because what we do now counts for all eternity.
Questions and Answers:
- Why do you think Heaven is for Real isn’t true?
- I believe the reason why these near-death experiences are false is because when we die, we don’t exist again until Jesus returns. Aren’t there passages in Scripture that teach soul sleep?
- Why doesn’t anyone speak out against the false teaching of Fredrick Price? How do you deal with those who are very defensive of teachers like Joel Osteen?
- Where was Jesus from the time He died on the cross until the resurrection? In the parable Jesus told in Luke chapter 16, where were the rich man and Lazarus when they died?
- Are those who removed YHWH from the Bible and inserted the word Lord instead, under the judgment of Revelation 22:18-19 for adding and subtracting from Scripture?
- Can you help me explain to my friends and family why they shouldn’t see the movie, Heaven is for Real?