Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
Questions and Answers:
- Can you explain what Jesus meant when He said, “…the kingdom of heaven has suffered violence,” in Matthew 11:12?
- Is hospice a form of active euthanasia? What are your thoughts on this?
- Can you address the ministry of Smith Wigglesworth?
- What is the best way to minister to a homeless person? Are there certain circumstances where we should abstain from helping the homeless?
- Can the dead interact with the living, or see what is happening on earth?
- How can I learn to properly interpret Scripture? What about 1 Chronicles 16:22, which says not to touch God’s anointed?
- Are Ezekiel’s prophecies talking about a future millennium where we will still observe Old Testament feasts?
- What are your thoughts on the book, The Harbinger by Jonathan Cahn?
- What is the purpose of the new heaven and the new earth?
- How do we reconcile hell with a loving God?
- Who is being slain by Christ in Revelation 19 and 20?