Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses an article in Time Magazine titled, Beyond He or She, which tells how a growing number of young people are rejecting merely two forms of gender. Many are identifying as gender fluid, and the idea that God made us male and female has been abandoned. Those who are on board with this notion are considered experts and enlightened and those who disagree are considered to be trolls. So with as many Christians as there are in the culture, why isn’t there a more significant impact? The Bible is clear on gender; therefore, we must not yield our consciences to political correctness.
Questions and Answers:
- With things as dark as they are, has the end of the age come? Is the Holy Spirit still at work in the world?
- Do you think it would be a simpler solution to all the gender options to just have people identify as having male genitalia or not?
- My sister is engaged to a male who is transitioning into a “female.” Do you have any advice?
- I have always lived with fear and guilt because I left a particular group. Am I allowed to reject this spirit attacking me?
- If a man wants to be identified as a woman, would it compromise my testimony if I address him as a female or would that be an example of loving my neighbor?
- My son is turning eight and my ex-wife wants him to be baptized in the Mormon Church. As a Christian, would I be condoning Mormonism if I allow him to be baptized?
- We stopped tithing to pay off our debts, but I feel guilty. I have been struggling with fasting; can you help me?