Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses how the science of genetics has been thrust upon us. The idea that a three thousand pound hippo evolved into a three hundred thousand pound whale through a series of genetic missteps is no less untenable than Darwin’s view that bears evolved into whales. The notion that unguided, purposeless processes changed a land dwelling creature into a sea dwelling, saltwater creature requires an enormous amount of faith. Many people today have simply bought into the rhetoric without looking at the evidence, which points overwhelmingly to intelligent design.
Questions and Answers:
- We just left a church that taught Word of Faith theology and now we are attending an Evangelical Presbyterian Church. I have some concerns about baptism, Communion, and the lack of an altar call at the end of their services.
- Since God knows all things, is it possible for me to pray for something that happed in the past?
- In the prophecy of the Messiah in Isaiah chapter 7, it says something about, “before the child knows to reject the evil and choose the good.” Does this mean that Jesus was just like any normal child?
- Are there any good resources on the New Testament apocryphal books?
- When Jacob was blessing his sons, why was Reuben skipped and the birthright given to someone else?
- Is it okay to be a Christian and a Freemason?
- Since the biggest computer in the world is called the “beast” and the number six corresponds to the letter “W;” does this mean that the mark of the beast is the World Wide Web?
- A lot of my friends are dispensationalists and they also speak of UFO’s being demonic; what is your take on UFOs?