Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank underscores reasons for doubting Darwin’s theory of evolution. Far from undergirding Darwin’s theory, the fossil record is actually an embarrassment to evolution, and since Darwin’s day, no verifiable transitional fossils have been found. Although many claim evolution is as certain as the law of gravity, the evidence points to the contrary. Creation, on the other hand is a masterpiece of precision and design, and nothing could be more scientific then to say, “By wisdom the Lord laid the earth’s foundations, by understanding he set the heavens in place.”
Questions and Answers:
- What kind of person is Jesus referring to Matthew 7:20-23? How can I know whether or not I am a participant in the kingdom or living in legalism?
- Is it okay to ask God to bind Satan?
- Is the book of Job the oldest text in the Bible, and who wrote it?
- Are we still supposed to obey the Mosaic Law?
- When Jesus told the thief on the cross that he would be with Him in Paradise, is Paradise heaven or something else?
- I’m not earning any wages; should I still tithe from the money I receive from my son?
- I find it odd that Jesus calls His mother “woman” in John 2:4; is there a reason for this?