Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank explains that the incarnation should never be marginalized as a mere explanation, but also as an experience; an intimate, interactive experience that believers can have with the One who came in flesh.
Questions and Answers:
- A coworker of mine wants to know why we don’t see more retardation and deformity if everyone is descended from Noah.
- Since our souls are eternal, could there be a possibility of salvation after physical death? Is there something in the Bible that says you can’t repent after you die?
- Can you expand on your view of eschatology as it relates to partial preterism?
- The Old Testament forbids the eating of pork and other foods, so what can Christians eat today?
- My teenage daughter gave her life to Christ, but for the past several years she’s been living in the homosexual lifestyle. Do you have any counsel on how to reach her?
- A young lady told me she sees evil spirits. What can I tell here from a biblical point of view?
- In Genesis chapter 6, why did God say man’s days would be 120 years? When Jesus was baptized by John and the Holy Spirit descended, was that when the Spirit entered Him?