Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank reminds listeners that thanksgiving is inextricably woven into our prayers. Much more than simply asking for things, Hank defines true prayer as having multiple aspects such as faith, adoration, confession, thanksgiving, and supplication.
Questions and Answers:
- If someone believes in God and the Old Testament Scriptures but not in Christ, will they still be saved?
- Must I be water baptized in order to go to heaven? Some friends of mine said if I don’t get baptized, I will go to hell.
- Where did Martin Luther get the authority to remove books from the Bible?
- Can you be a Christian and yet believe in evolution?
- I was wondering if the ministry ARC, the Association of Related Churches is on your radar yet. They seem to teach Word of Faith theology. Is there a difference between Emergent churches and seeker-sensitive churches?
- If a Christian man commits adultery or gets a divorce, and repents, can he be restored to church service as a deacon or an elder?
- What are your thoughts on fasting?