Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the current issue of the Christian Research Journal and the article titled, “Facing the Islamic Challenge: Field-Tested Responses to Five Common Muslim Objections.”
Questions and Answers:
- Is it acceptable for Christians to get tattoos?
- What are your thoughts on infant baptism? I was baptized as an infant, but now I go to a church that believes in baptizing those who have made a profession of faith. Is it necessary to be re-baptized?
- Can a Christian lose their salvation?
- Since God told the Israelites not to get tattoos in Leviticus 19:28, shouldn’t we avoid them?
- Are we supposed to worship on Saturday or Sunday?
- Why do you believe that the creation account in Genesis chapter 1 is not chronological?
- What was the reason King Saul was told to utterly destroy Amalek in 1 Samuel 15? Was it because they were under a generational curse?
- Which Roman Catholic teachings are unbiblical? Are the differences between Catholics and Protestants primary issues that we should divide over?
- What is your opinion on the difference between cremation and burial?