Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on his recent trip to China and Japan where he taught apologetics, biblical literacy, and how to counter cults. While meeting with communist leaders in China as well as training missionaries, Hank saw the great need for the resources CRI has to offer and the fields ripe for harvest.
Questions and Answers:
- Can you speak to the idea of jihad with respect to the Crusades as well as the commands in the Old Testament to destroy nations?
- I’ve read your book The Apocalypse Code; how can you say the Nero is the beast when Revelation 13 mentions buying and selling?
- What is your opinion of faith healers such as Kathryn Kuhlman and Aimee Semple McPherson?
- I don’t understand how the book of Revelation can be talking about the first century.
- Can you help me understand 1 John 5:16 and the sin that leads to death?
- Is Irvin Baxter a good Bible teacher?
- Do you have any tips on how I can memorize Scripture as I get older?