Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares an article concerning complaints of the Freedom From Religion Foundation against Clemson University for approving eighty-seven devotionals between 2012 and 2014. Quoting from Theodore Roosevelt, Hank affirms that even though atheistic organizations such as FFRF decry religion, our laws, morality, and jurisprudence are derived from the Bible.
Questions and Answers:
- How could a loving God command the destruction of women and children in the Old Testament?
- When we die and go to heaven, will we have a spiritual body?
- Are there any events in the book of Revelation that have yet to be fulfilled?
- Is it acceptable to marry someone who has been divorced?
- What are some characteristics of a good pastor? Is eisegesis ever okay?
- I feel guilty for not evangelizing. Do you have any advice for me?