Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank explains what the Bible means when it refers to God as being jealous. Drawing from Paul Copan’s book Is God a Moral Monster, Hank underscores the reality of godly jealousy; a holy jealousy that is not based on selfishness but rather ardently desires to protect what is precious.
Questions and Answers:
- If a demon once possessed someone and then is cast out, what happens to that demon?
- When God showed Himself to Moses, did He take on physical form or was this symbolic of something?
- What is God’s true name and what is Jesus’ true name?
- How can an infinite God take on a finite body in the incarnation?
- I am a new believer. Where can I look in the Bible to find strength and help with my own sinfulness? Everyone I know is delighted I’m a Christian now, but they don’t seem to want to take the time to mentor me.
In the final segment Hank reminds us of the agony Christ endured upon the cross for our sin, so that we would be reconciled to God. And by His glorious resurrection, Jesus triumphed over death and secured our resurrection, without which we would have no hope. He is risen!
Download and Listen