Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares that there are many people who will never read the four Gospels, but they are reading the lives of believers, and he urges listeners to read Bobby Conway’s new book, The Fi5th Gospel.
Questions and Answers:
- What is your view on the rapture?
- Why do some Christians fail to follow all of the Ten Commandments by worshipping on Sunday rather than Saturday?
- Luke 3:6 teaches that salvation is for both Jews and Gentiles. Was Luke a Gentile?
- Do Matthew 15:18-19 and 1 Corinthians 3:17 combined, teach that God will destroy believers and they will lose their salvation?
- My manager is a Muslim. How can I show him that Jesus is more than just a prophet?
- I was wondering what the Bible says about how we should punish pedophiles?
- What are your thoughts on Rick Warren and Michael Savage?
- Why do you think Christians today don’t believe in the tithe?
- How were people saved in the Old Testament? Are there any passages of Scripture that relate to this?
- Have you ever heard of Torbin Sondergaard? If so, what is your opinion of him?