Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the deity of the Lord Jesus. Christ Himself claimed the very attributes of God such as omniscience, omnipotence, and omnipresence. He forgave sins and received worship, which are prerogatives reserved for God alone. All of this points to the reality that the incarnation was the ultimate self-revelation of God.
Questions and Answers:
- On previous broadcasts you’ve given examples of female Gentiles who became Jews. Do you have any male examples? I have a Ryrie Study Bible and I noticed the commentary leans towards dispensationalism; is there a neutral study Bible you would recommend?
- I read the days of creation in Genesis as six literal days; what is your take on it?
- I have noticed that you’ve become stronger in your condemnation of the pre-tribulation rapture, and I think you are doing a disservice by saying there is no Biblical proof whatsoever.
- What is the role of women in the church?
- Were there times early on in your ministry where you believed something different and have since changed your views?
- How should we as Christians today understand the book of Zechariah? Is it speaking only to the Jewish exiles, or is it about things that will happen in our future?
- Is the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and actual tree, or is it a metaphor?