Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the Presidential debate, focusing on the words of Hillary Clinton. Clinton said that the US is not at war with Islam, but with jihadists. While it is true that we are not at war with Muslims, we are at war with Islam. In terms of equality, it is conspicuous by its absence in Islam. In fact, Allah decrees inequality. In Islam, men can have up to four wives; they can beat their wives, and divorce them with relative ease. The Qur’an teaches that women are to be considered tilth and gives a man unrestrained access to his wife’s body. Moreover, according to Shira law, women, including young girls, can be raped by their captors. The Bible on the other hand, promotes the ontological equality of men and women. As the apostles Paul says, “There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.”
Questions and Answers:
- Are children automatically saved?
- Is it normative for people to speak in tongues if you can’t understand what they’re saying?
- Is there any credence to what they are teaching in schools about Christopher Columbus?
- I do not know who to vote for, but I would like to hear a persuasive argument for Donald Trump.
- Can you explain what it means to be blind and without guilt in John 9:41?
- Will we recognize our relatives in heaven?
- Isn’t 1 Corinthians chapter 7 similar to what the Qur’an teaches?
- I don’t believe that Jesus is a Republican, and I think we shouldn’t judge people on their political affiliation, but on the fruit of their lives.