Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses the rise of Islamic terrorism; the mass executions, beheadings, forced conversions, and other atrocities over against the political rhetoric which claims Islam is a religion of peace. This stark contrast inevitably begs the question: will the real Islam please stand up? To this end, Hank offers special CRI resources to clear the fog and equip believers with the truth about Islam.
Questions and Answers:
- I have been listening to Tovia Singer and his attacks against Christianity, and one of the issues he raises is the story of the adulterous woman that was added to John’s Gospel. Do you have any input on this? If this was added to Scripture, how do we know other stories weren’t added?
- My church is going through a process to consider whether or not homosexual marriages will be done in our church and also accepting Muslims who claim we worship the same God.
- My mom and I dispute about the use of instrumentation in worship. I point to Psalm 150 and she says the New Testament teaches us not to use instruments; what are your thoughts on this?
- I heard a previous call about the sons of God in Genesis 6 and I think we need to go back to the Hebrew to determine this. Doesn’t Jude say that these demons left their previous abode?
- Does God still consider His creation to be good like He did before the fall? Is it correct to say the creation now is very good?
- The Bible says to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord, but what happens to the souls of the unsaved?
- On the cross, why did Jesus say Father why have you forsaken me?