Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank begins the program discussing the tragedy in Egypt. This is global Islamic Jihadism. The month of Ramadan begins this evening, and has already begun in Egypt.
Questions and Answers:
- Are generational curses possible? Is there a scripture I could go to, to get more information to help us?
- Does Calvinism do damage to the character of God?
- Over the last few days you’ve mentioned the real presence of Christ in the elements of the eucharist. Is this different from Christ’s promise to be with us always?
- Does the Bible speak specifically about self-defense?
- The Shepherd’s Chapel says that Cain and Abel were twins with different fathers. Can you address this?
- Where does chapter 9 of Revelation fit in with Gog and Magog, and Armageddon?
- Can Hank, or someone there give me information on Rob Bell?
- Do you still hold some of the critical beliefs you held about Timothy Ware’s book?