Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses the tragedy of the Islamic terrorist attack in Manchester, England. The Mayor of Manchester said that the terrorist was a terrorist, but that he was not a Muslim.
Questions and Answers:
- Can you explain an organization called BioLogos?
- If God is not the author of confusion, why are there so many differences in hermeneutical systems?
- Can you explain for me what Paul means in 1 Corinthians 11:27 when he talks about taking the Lord’s Supper in an unworthy manner?
- Do you think the pro-life movement should actively contend against birth control?
- Was Peter the leader of the first disciples?
- Do you think churches are being held back from a deeper connection with the Lord by providing entertainment, rather than true worship?
- Are you familiar with the Landmark Forum? What are their errors?
- What does take up your cross mean to you?
- Isaiah 65:20 seems to imply there will be death in the world to come. Will there be death in Heaven, or does this relate to the Millennium?
- What is the sacred oil in Exodus 30 made of?