Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank talks about the importance of reading Raymond Ibrahim’s book Crucified Again: Exposing Islam’s New War on Christians. There is one urgent reason that the West in its entirety—Christians and non-Christians, liberals and conservatives, deists and atheists—should take note of and respond to Muslim persecution of Christians: it is a reflection of what Islam has in store for them. Christians are the most obvious victims, yet the West needs to realize that Islam seeks the subjugation of all infidels. Muslims around the world are working to fulfil the mission that started fourteen centuries ago: global hegemony.
Questions and Answers:
- Why do Christians practice the baptism of John when that was proselyte baptism?
- I want to vote for a candidate that honors God. So who should I vote for in this election?
- Is it okay for a Christian to vote for someone who is pro-choice?
- Can you give me a synopsis of the Emergent Church?
- Why does the church aggressively stand against abortion, but not other violations of the commandments like stealing or divorce?
- Is it okay to pray for a medical miracle based on Matthew 18:18-20?
- Why does the Bible say God loved Jacob and hated Esau?
- With the decline of our society, where do you think we will be in the next ten years?
- Why was Jesus called the Son of Man? The Qur’an says that Muhammad is mentioned in the Bible; is there any validity to that?