Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank reminds his listeners that CRI exists because Life and Truth Matter. We must have answers for the cultural destroyers we face, such as Michelle Wolf who celebrated abortion when she declared, “God bless America, and God bless abortion!”
Questions and Answers:
- What are your thoughts on Kim Clement and his prophecies?
- Can we ask our heavenly Father anything we want just like we would ask our earthly fathers?
- What is the theological process that took place when Christ suffered for our sins?
- Since God is “Jehovah” and Jesus is “Christ”, why doesn’t the Holy Spirit have a name? The Bible lists 9 gifts of the Holy Spirit. Why can’t we as Christian develop all 9 of those gifts?
- In Judges 11, how did Jephthah the Gileadite pay his vow to God?